Submit your request
ARY Laguna Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
-Membership / Application Form
1. The Membership/Application Form is required to be submitted by an applicant (“Applicant”) for obtaining booking form for ARY Laguna – DHA City Karachi project (“Project”) located in DHA City Karachi. An Applicant must get the original Form verified by the Developer upon submission.
2. The Form is NOT a booking form of the Project. The booking form(s) will be issued at a later stage once the official booking process will commence. Only the duly verified original Membership/Application Form holder will be issued a booking form against such Membership/Application Form.
3. The Membership/Application Form shall be treated as an expression of interest from the general public and mere submitting of this Form by an Applicant will not confer any right whatsoever in the Project except as provided for in this Form.
4. The Form should be submitted along with a prescribed fee of PKR 16,500 (the “Fee”) as notified by the Developer. The Fee may be submitted through debit/credit card/cash or by pay-order/bank draft drawn out in a bank account designated by the Developer titled ‘ARY Laguna (Private) Limited’ maintained with an identified bank or deposited directly into the said bank account. Applicants making online payments should provide print out of deposit slip/challan or any other evidence of deposit acceptable and officially verifiable by the Developer from the bank. Applicants using debit/credit card may be subject to applicable bank charges
5. As mentioned in Clause 2 above, upon commencement of a booking process, once all Applicant(s) have submitted a completed booking form, the balloting process shall be commenced by the Developer to select the successful Applicants for the purposes of booking of a unit in the Project.
6. In case any Applicant is unsuccessful in the booking balloting process, such Applicant, subject to a deduction of an amount of PKR 6,500/- from the Fee, will be entitled to avail the option of applying for a refund of an amount of PKR 10,000/- from the Fee in the prescribed manner. The subject deduction will be made on account of processing fee/administrative charges. Alternatively, the Applicant can choose to retain the Form and, in such a case, the Applicant will have a preferential right in participating/making bookings in other projects of the Developer.
7. Details and terms and conditions with regards to size, price and other details required for booking a unit in the Project will be released at the relevant time after the Project is officially launched for booking by the Developer.
8. No Applicant shall be entitled to any mark-up/interest against the amount paid by him/her on account of the Fee.
9. An Applicant will not be entitled to transfer or assign this Form to another person without written approval of the Developer.
10. The Developer may require additional relevant documents from Applicant for the purposes of this Form, or thereafter, as may be considered necessary.
11. In case of any dispute between the Developer and an Applicant, the dispute will be referred to the Management Committee of the Developer and whose decision will be final and binding on the Applicant.
12. The Developer reserves the right to accept or reject any Form or cancel any issued Form in the event it transpires that an Applicant had provided any false information within or incidental to this Form or for any other reason as may be considered appropriate or necessary in the given circumstances.
1. The value of every verified Membership/Application Form originally purchased for PKR 16,500/- will be PKR 50,000/-.
2. Only completed and signed verified forms will be worth PKR 50,000/-.
3. PKR 50,000/- will be adjusted against the installment payments.
4. The maximum number of verified Membership/Application Forms that can be adjusted against installment payment of a Member’s Unit and against which installment plan available in the fact sheet.
5. Installment payment plan is in the fact sheet.
6. All verified Membership/Application Forms are transferable after the closing of the verification date.
7. The process for refund of the amount of the Membership/Application Fee will be as per the Terms and Conditions of the Membership/Application Form.
8. An applicant shall be required to comply with all the terms and conditions hereof as well as other terms and conditions as may be notified by the developer from time to time on www.arylaguna.com.
1. The validation letter does not constitute of a booking.
2. The time, phase, and category/type of allocation of the unit will be at the discretion of the Developer.
3. This letter is only issued to members with verified Membership/Application forms.
4. This letter is only valid with the attached verified Membership/Application Forms.
1. The Transfer Application Form is required to be submitted by a person (“Transferor”) in whose name a completed and verified Application Form of ARY Laguna – DHA City Karachi (“Project”) has been issued by ARY Laguna (Pvt.) Ltd (“Developer”) and who is interested in transferring his/her rights in the Application Form of the Project to another person or party (“Transferee”).
2. The Transfer Application Form shall be read in conjunction with and deemed part of the Membership/Application Form and once it has been accepted by the Developer, the Transferee shall be required to comply with all the terms and conditions of the Membership/Application Form, the Transfer Application Form, as well as any other terms and conditions as may be notified by the Developer from time to time through its official website (www.arylaguna.com).
3. Both the Transferor and the Transferee shall be required to, either personally or through an authorized representative/attorney, visit the Office of the Developer for the purposes of completing the formalities of the transfer process. Both the Transferor and/or their authorized representatives/attorneys shall be required to bring their original CNIC/NICOP cards at the time of transfer process. In case an authorized representative/attorney is appearing on behalf of the Transferor or the Transferee, the original Authority Letter/Power of Attorney as well as photocopies of CNIC/NICOP of the Transferor/Transferee shall be submitted along with this Transfer Application Form.
4. The Transfer Application Form must be submitted along with the prescribed fee (in PKR)(“Transfer Fee”) at the designated Office of the Developer. The Transfer Fee may be submitted in the form of Cash or Pay Order.
5. No mark-up/interest against the amount paid on account of the Transfer Fee shall be payable by the Developer.
6. The Developer may require the person submitting this Transfer Application Form to provide all necessary documents at the time of submission or any time thereafter, for the purposes of Verification and Transfer.
7. In case if any dispute arises in relation to this Transfer Application Form, the same shall be referred to the Management Committee of the Developer, whose decision will be final and binding.
8. The Developer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject this Transfer Application Form without assigning any reason.
9. In the event, it transpires at a later stage that any false information was provided in the Form, the Developer shall be entitled to cancel any such Transfer Application Form.
10. The completed Transfer Application Forms will be processed and verified by the ARY Laguna Office at the sole discretion of the Developer.
11. An Applicant submitting this Form shall be required to comply with all the terms and conditions hereof as well as other terms and conditions as may be notified by the Developer from time to time on www.arylaguna.com.